- Perform monthly journal booking
- Perform reconciliation on revenue and receipt
- Performs bank reconciliation
- GL listing schedule (deposit, prepayment, accrual, deferral and borrowing)
- Maintain fixed assets listing and depreciation journal
- Execute bank transaction
- Supplier invoices recording and process account payable transactions
- Process employee claim matters
- Perform inter-company transactions
- Support on statutory audit/ tax queries
- Assist in other ad-hoc task as assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): accounting, bookkeeping, MS Office.
- Audit experience is a plus
- Ability to prepare full set of account is an advantage.
- Fast learner & self motivated and able to work independently.
- Must be mature and reliable in handling confidential data and information.
- Able to work independently and communicate effectively with all levels of management and staff
- Possess initiative, good interpersonal skills and able to work with minimum supervision
- Applicants must be willing to work in Suntech@Penang Cybercity.
- 5 working days a week.
- 2 Full-Time position(s) available.
Apply at: https://my.jora.com/job/Finance-Assistant-8fd1dc1d9203f9f9e21b19f7d478e33d?from_url=https://my.jora.com/j?button=&l=Penang&p=14&q=part+time&sp=search&surl=0&tk=NTuqBnWvarW40F9KW45I-DYDb2ulk1qrYnRGOAWgC&sl=Penang/_srt=17a35cbc-652b-471d-aec4-b2042cb83ac6&sp=serp&sponsored=false&sq=part+time&sr=139&tk=NTuqBnWvarW40F9KW45I-SgbhKGKj2bXmcyLJeuwi