- To perform quality massage therapies and body treatments to customers.
- To create the first positive impression to customers by greeting them in a
warm welcoming manner by name addressed.
- To perform daily housekeeping and maintain cleanliness at work area.
- To handle spa equipment with care and maintain in good working
- To manage company inventory like supplies and cosmetics.
- To participate in a new training and refreshing program as arranged by the Company.
- To learn new clinical skills.
- Any other duties and responsibilities as assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least Primary/Secondary School/ O Level in Physical Therapy/Physiotherapy or equivalent. Prefer to have a basic massage certificate.
- Minimum 1-2 years of working experience in the related field or similar role
- High motivation to learn and improve the skills, knowledge of beauty and proposals offered to customers.
- Good interpersonal, communication and time management skills.
- Good customer and service oriented
- Positive attitude, team player and patience.
- Applicants must be able to work on shifts, including weekends and public holidays.
- Only applicable to female Malaysian applicants.