- Documentation and bookkeeping of all available documents under the Club to ensure all information is recorded and filed.
- Planning and Scheduling of board meetings, appointments through email or phone calls and preparing any materials needed for the management.
- Promote and manage public view of the club house services; create media or consumer awareness; write press releases, speeches, etc.
- Selecting the most effective mode or modes of communication to meet publicity goals.
1. Customer Relations
- To provide assistance to club members and customers queries and be approachable and friendly when greeting potential members.
- Ensure excellent customer service by building close relationship with customers to prevent dissatisfaction from customers.
- Manage and distribute information within office and receive phones calls from customers, taking memos, recording and storing all files in a safe place.
- Take charge of sending and receiving correspondence and ensuring the issue will be handled by respective department.
- Monitor and record all expenditures usage in the club house and report to office manager on a timely basis.
- Input data and update documents to ensure all reports are up to date and displayed clearly.
- Note down meeting minutes after scheduling and making appointments for any meetings needed or available.
- Handle all internal/external communication to ensure no miscommunication happens and making sure all department are notified of any changes/updates that were made.
3. Media Control
- Provide media coverage through promotional tools like press releases, press conferences, media alerts and press kits for a higher coverage on Corner Club Penang.
- Liaise with Media companies to ensure all information that’s been given is the latest update and the publicity goals can be achieved.
- Provide relevant information to the media to ensure they capture the whole theme of the issue.
- Maintain and uphold good relationship with media companies to be able to for future projects.
- Achieve a right impression through carefully crafted written, verbal or visual communication designed in some way for public consumption.
- Reach out to the public directly through marketing campaigns, public information sessions and other special events to promote to potential guests.
- Responsible for promoting, managing and maintaining the public view of the club house you represent.
- Work out with individual clients, management or both to determine the exact publicity-related goals there is to achieve and also selecting the most effective mode to meet publicity goals.
- Provide public information, create media or consumer awareness, diminish negative publicity or create positive publicity to improve its image.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS :
- Skilled in project management
- Entry Level in Administration Skills.
- Computer savvy; proficient in MS Office
- Outstanding communication and negotiation ability
- Excellent organizational skills
- A knack for problem-solving.
- Preferably female with Customer-service orientation.
- A team player with leadership skills.
- Minimum Bachelor of Science(BSc)/Bachelor of Art(BA)/Diploma in PR, marketing, hospitality management, tourism, F&B or related field is preferred.
apply at : https://my.jora.com/job/Club-Executive-fab2624e15e0a387f3d2b9931c68e942?from_url=https://my.jora.com/j?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIi--t6Jbn6QIVRaWWCh2EdgMjEAAYASAAEgLWWvD_BwE&l=George+Town,+Penang&p=4&q=&surl=0&tk=ACsms2pNkuGTl98zoC2l-ilA4zLYk5a2s4hr1njzl&utm_campaign=dynamic&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&sl=George+Town,+Penang/_srt=4feba079-da10-4e15-a11a-648bfe0be387&sp=serp&sponsored=false&sq=&sr=38&tk=ACsms2pNkuGTl98zoC2l-Iec5XLpJzxD5OKObrPhs