1. Candidates must have at least Diploma, University Bachelor Degree in Sales/Marketing, or equivalent.
2. Fresh graduates are encourage to apply.
3. Required Language(s) : Fluent speaking and writing in English, Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia.
4. Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
5. Strong organisational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities.
6. Results and target driven, strong team player and self-motivated.
7. Friendly and professional demeanor.
8. Willing to learn and able to handle tight deadlines.
9. Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
1. Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives, hence execute marketing strategy accordingly.
2. Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities to grow.
3. Actively finding and develop new markets (offline/online) and improving sales.
4. Maintain and build long-term good relationship with potential & existing Customer/Suppliers
5. Proficiency in collaboration and delegation of duties
6. Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.