- Manage and operate the Company website and multi e-commerce platform
- Manage the Company website which including product listing, up to date information/products
- Involve in planning and development of the Company e-commerce platform.
- To compile and analyze daily, monthly sales report, campaign report as well as tracking of all online campaigns
- Create content marketing for website and market places such as products, promotions and others; also maintain activity on the website.
- Social media posting and engagements.Seeking for new opportunities for online marketing campaigns.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U,any field Professional Certificate, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Mass Communications, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 2-3 year(s) of working experience in the related field (e-commerce) is required for this position.Preferably Senior Executives specializing in E-commerce or equivalent.Able to work independently, multi tasking, meet tight schedule deadlines.Highly self driven and able to work with minimal supervision.
Apply at : https://my.fidanto.com/jobs/job-opening/1006/senior-e-commerce-executives-76801117?utm_campaign=google_jobs_apply&utm_source=google_jobs_apply&utm_medium=organic