Position Title : Sales & Service Engineer
Job Skills : none
Education Level : Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
Position Level : Entry Level
- Develop a thorough understanding of company products.
- Provide sales quotation & presentation.
- Plan visit, customer call & update weekly sales report to Manager & exceeding monthly sales target.
- Follow up sales inquiries with customer.
- To service existing customer & develop new business opportunity.
- Responsible to follow up all overdue payment with customer.
- Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions.
- Helping in the design of custom-made products.
- Determine improvements by analyzing cost-benefit rations of equipment in customer environment, engineering or proposing changes in equipment, processes, or use of material or services.
- Develop long-term relationship with clients, through managing and
- Carry out any other job assigned by company from time to time.
- Minimum SPM qualification or Diploma & above in Mechanical Engineering or relevant discipline.
- Good in computer skills, Good in negotiation skills,
- Good in problem solving skills, Good in time management
- Good in material identification / Good in sourcing exposure
- Experience in Jig & Fixture or Metal Fabrication will be an added.
- Good in communicate in Chinese, English, Bahasa Malaysia and Chinese dialects.
- Professional self-motivated team player & drives to achieve goal.
- Own vehicle & willing to travel.
- At least one-year experience in related field.