Position Title : Mechanical Designer
Job Skills : none
Education Level : Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
Position Level : Entry Level
- Design & Develop new mechanical design concept assembly to meet customer requirement ability.
- Modify existing equipment, jig & fixture and machine or process to meet customer need of manufacturing operations.
- Conduct design review with customer & sales teams to ensure the equipment design & process to capable to meet customer requirement.
- Initial, develop & implement new process.
- Manage & update drawing, associated documentation such BOM to the latest version.
- Work closely with production team members.
- Monitor & provide technical assistant & resolved quality related problem to meet customer requirement.
- Non - performance items, investigate the roof cause & make recommendation for corrective action to prevent recurrence.
- Carry out any other job assigned by company from time to time.
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and above or relevant discipline.
- Knowledge in Solid work, Master CAM, CAD CAM etc.
- Good in communicate in Chinese, English, Bahasa Malaysia and Chinese dialects.
- Good in problem solving skills, Good in time management
- Good in material identification, Good in sourcing exposure
- CAD basic / fundamental
- GD & T ( Geometric, Dimension and Tolerance knowledge )
- Able to handling the job load under minimum supervision.
- Willing to stay back for overtime.
- Professional, self-motivated team player.
- At least one-year experience in related field.