- Candidate must possess Professional Certificates, Diploma or Degree in Environmental/Health/Safety or equivalent.
- Registered with DOSH as a Green Book holder.
- At least 3 years of experience in the field of safety & health.
- Well versed in Health, Safety and Environmental Law & Regulations of Malaysia.
- Familiar with Occupational Safety and Health Act 1994, Factories and Machinery Act 1967, and Environmental Quality Act 1974.
- Knowledge in ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 or ISO 45001 well be an added advantage.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills are required to build effective working relationships both within and outside the organization.
- Able to work independently.
- Applicants must be willing to work at Seberang Jaya, Penang.
- Applicants must be willing to travel within West Coast (Malaysia).
- Annual bonus & increment
- Group coverage insurance for personal accident & hospitalization
- Medical benefit
Apply at : https://my.jora.com/job/Health-Officer-9554ac9daa670abbff8def405fdcf3d3?from_url=https://my.jora.com/j?l=George+Town,+Penang&p=14&q=&sp=homepage&surl=0&tk=onVLgsZ3RVguJxQwaymM-7ZpRen4OTk2zGj7Bg9ku&sl=George+Town,+Penang/_srt=9a6f7957-8caf-43e0-8561-7b789708961f&sp=serp&sponsored=false&sq=&sr=135&tk=onVLgsZ3RVguJxQwaymM-63Id_SU6M5KIMBhNjzoi