- Role of AELB Compliance Officer
- Ensure full AELB compliance of factory and warehouse operation (BPEN 1, 2 & 3)
- Liaise with production and apply penyata pemilikan for each of the radiation equipment manufactured in BPEN.
- Apply AELB Export or Import Permit, when systems are ready to be shipped to or from BPEN.
- Update export and sales details of the radiation equipment into AELB e-lesen system.
- Co-ordinate and maintain radiation workers medical examinations and training.
- Co-ordinate and maintain calibrations of radiation monitoring equipment in-use at BPEN sites.
- Co-ordinate and maintain monthly radiation OSL badges submission and personal dosage report compilation (orange book) and communication.
- Compile and maintain AELB related documentation and records – Radiation Protection Program (RPP), radiation workers details, monitoring equipment details / calibrations, radiation equipment details, export and import permit and details of sales and purchase in compliance to AELB.
- Communicate with AELB officers (HQ as well as Penang AELB office) on matters related to site compliance to AELB requirements.
- Competent Radiation Protection Officer / Supervisor (RPO/RPS).
- Minimum diploma / degree with working experience in managing radiation safety (AELB matters) for at least 5 years.
- Able to work independently and perform the above listed activities and on-site monitoring and surveillance for AELB compliance with minimum supervision from RPO.
apply at : https://my.jora.com/job/Bpen_aelb-Compliance-Officer-e8981a8cd92bd97124a339ca06c8abfa?from_url=https://my.jora.com/j?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIi--t6Jbn6QIVRaWWCh2EdgMjEAAYASAAEgLWWvD_BwE&l=George+Town,+Penang&p=2&q=&surl=0&tk=ACsms2pNkuGTl98zoC2l-cwMuFg5QRxAphgiI8Xy4&utm_campaign=dynamic&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&sl=George+Town,+Penang/_srt=05fdd5f5-ad00-4c37-8919-0c9a3ecb2db2&sp=serp&sponsored=false&sq=&sr=17&tk=ACsms2pNkuGTl98zoC2l-UU_pgjc6oYEtn0uL1UAB