BGM POLO SDN BHD
Company Address: Butterworth, Jln Bagan Lallang, 6221, MK14????: 13400
Website Link : http://bgmpolo.com/
Job Features & Overviews
- Responsible for the creation of online and offline markerting materials such as website and promotion banner,social media campaigns,product catalogues ,promotion leaflets and any relevant tools as require.
- Work closely together with sales & markerting team for social media creative direction and content planning .
- Assisting the manager to prepare weekly official online store campaign graphic banners for branding and conversion purpose
- Basic photo shooting and editing .
- Able to produce original thematic highly creative graphic design, for multiple different brands.
- Able to assist in multiple angle apparels product photograph shooting for e-commerce use.
- Able to monitor ongoing competitor and marketplace online design trends include on-site campaign, advertising and email.
- Hard working and ambitious individual, self –discipline in following instructions from manager.
- Adapt to any new job function assigned by the manager as and when new business requirement arise.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's degree in Graphic Designer or any related area
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field
- Required Skill(s): comprehensive understanding of Design elements,Photography and execution of design software like Photoshop and Illustrator .
- He/She must be able to meet given KPIs,deliver job tasks as per timeline given .
- Interest and well versed in e-commerce or other relevant online related business.
- Knowledge and understanding of online shopper's behavior and social network lifestyles and activities .
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Arts/Creative/Graphics Design or equivalent.
- Candidate will act as a Graphics Designer for this job position.
- Ability to multi task ,self -discipline ,and it will become his/her own responsibility for assigned tasks
- Required language(s):Mandarin ,English ,Bahasa Malaysia