1. Candidate must possess at least Diploma or equivalent field.
2. Candidate with at least 2 years of related experience in the same indsutry.
3. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
4. Candidate must be able to work in shift.
5. Candidate must be willing to work in Kulim, Kedah and possess own transport.
6. Required language (s): Bahasa Malaysia, English.
7. Candidate must be able to perform in a high-paced and dynamic environment to meet tight deadlines.
8. Candidate must be proactive and willing to take challenge at working environment.
9. Candidate must have initiative and willing to learn.
- To ensure machines are regularly
maintained and can be operated efficiently.
- To implement all policies,
activities, procedures, instructions as relevant and required by the quality
- To ensure high production yield
of gloves in good grade quality.
- To handle machining, repetitive tasks such as dipping,
On-line Chlorination & Stripping and Glove testing correctly according to
the guidelines provided.
- To follow work procedures and
monitor, always keep all processes in good condition as needed.
- To carry out maintenance and frequent check on all
machinery’s in the service area.
- To take care of work areas and stations.
- To make sure each product
produced meets the required standards by ISO quality management.
- To undertake all other duties and responsibilities as so
instructed by the superior.