1. Candidate with at least Bachelor’s Degree or Master Degree in Engineering (Chemical, Electrical, Mechanical &Bio Chemical) or equivalent.
least 2 years of manufacturing engineer experience, preferably in related
3. Good interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
4. Applicants must be willing to work in Kulim.
5. Result oriented, strong follow up and good negotiation skills.
6. Preferably with knowledge on latex & heat transfer.
7. Resourceful, meticulous,
well-organized and demonstrate positive attitude.
8. Highly collaborative to work as a
team and self-motivated to work independently with minimum supervision.
- To assist the Production
Manager in maintaining & troubleshooting the daily production process and
product quality deficiency.
- To implement all policies,
activities, procedures, instructions as relevant and required by the quality
- To ensure quality of glove
produced by checking quality control and other related department reports on
- To investigate further by
discussing with related personnel before deciding & ensuring proper,
corrective & preventive actions are taken to rectify problems.
- To follow up if there is any
corrective & preventive actions taken.
- To ensure subordinate,
supervisors are performing their duties effectively accordingly to SOP and
- To ensure good housekeeping
& proper handling, storage and preservation of the product at all related
- To ensure all engineering works
are properly planned with Engineering and Control & Instrumentation
Department in order to minimize downtime.
- To ensure the proper preventive
maintenance and Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) on all production lines, such
as coagulant, latex, chlorination, cleaning tanks and supporting equipment like
chillers, compressors and scrubber on regular basis.
- To undertake any and all other
duties and responsibilities as so instructed by the superior.