1. Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate in Boilerman Grade 1.
2. Competent Boilerman Grade 1 registered with DOSH.
3. Candidate with at least 3 years experience in operation and maintenance of Boilers, Air Compressors and Chillers, WWTP.
4. Candidate with Thermo Oil Boiler and Heat Recovery Steam Generator (HRSG) experience is an advantage.
5. Candidate must be able to work at Kulim, Kedah.
6. Candidate must be able to perform in a high-paced and dynamic environment to meet tight deadlines.
- To ensure that all service
machines are operating at the required level of productive efficiency and are
available when required.
- To implement all policies,
activities, procedures, instructions as relevant and required by the quality
- To operate boiler in such a way
that high efficiency is obtained and conforms to the safety standards of the
machinery department. Compliance to minimum standard of DOSH (Occupational
Safety and Health Act 1994) and DOE
especially on Environmental Quality (Clean Air) Regulation 2014.
- To maintain the necessary records of the boilers and
other service equipment including the pipelines. Ensuring meet of production
temperature and run at highest efficiency in energy without/minimum wastages.
- To perform boiler water analysis,
feed water, fuel water, fuel oil and run the boiler at maximum efficiency. (We
use thermal oil boiler, hence no water analysis required. I propose this to
ensure boiler run at maximum efficiency and optimize the heat recovery. Work
with Suppliers on analysis of the thermal oil).
- To carry out maintenance and frequent check on all
machinery’s in the service area.
- To operate and frequent check on general service
equipment’s including water pumps, air compressors, chillers, cooling tower,
water tanks/level and WWTP.
- To ensure fuel oil tank and
surrounding area are in clean and good condition accord to GMP.
- To ensure that fuel oil and
boiler chemicals are ordered to maintain minimal inventories.
- To perform other works for Facilities
department as required by the superior when not operating the boiler.
- To inform superior officers of
any malfunction or machine break down and take remedial action to solve the
- To perform 5s and ensure machines
and work place always clean and tidy.
- To undertake all other duties and responsibilities as so
instructed by the superior.