- Enhance and develop relationships for the purpose of client conversion or acquisition.
- Promote bank products such as unit trust, DCI, deposits, loans, bonds, equity and trust products.
- Keep abreast of market trends and of the latest industry developments.
- Ensure proper housekeeping and documentation of all correspondence with clients
- Degree holder, preferably in Finance or Business Administration.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the financial industry, preferably in priority or private banking.
- Strong knowledge of global economic, financial markets and political conditions, current affairs and the implication of these on clients portfolios.
- With recognized industry qualifications (CFP, FIMM, PCE, CEILI, IPPC or Module 6 and 7).
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good analytical and conceptual thinking.
- Creative and results-oriented.
- Able to work well under pressure, independent, and a good team player