- Responsibilities based on Objectives:
Nurture innovative and creative thinking skills among students:
- Build relationships, teach, motivate and inspire students to think critically so that they are able to build technological solutions to solve real word problems.
- Develop, revise and update lesson plans and lesson materials to make sure content is up to date and relevant.
- Model growth mindsets and instil 21st century skills in students.
- Teach STEAM lessons and track student progress.
- Feedback and improve teaching strategies on a monthly basis.
Nurture a hub within the local community:
- Engage local stakeholders and organise events or initiatives that enhance overall learning experiences and make Arus@Penang the innovation hub in Alma.
- Curate and create opportunities that connect local innovation field stakeholders.
- Plan and coordinate logistics for programme events or initiatives, including managing budgets and expenses.
- Collaborate with other teams and departments to ensure necessary resources are in place.
- Conduct briefing for students to prepare students for events.
- Engage local communities which include but not limited to parents, teachers, school leaders, neighbouring shop owners and customers and industry players.
- Handle programme post event logistics and stakeholder engagement to ensure satisfactory experience from pre, post and during the event.
- Continuous pedagogy improvement.
- Satisfaction level from multiple stakeholder engagements.
- Satisfaction level of beneficiaries through Net Promoter Score.
- Utilisation of event space.
- Timeliness of inventory record.
- Documentary of stakeholder management.
- Innovation in project approaches.
- Student outcomes achieved a satisfactory level.
- Number of students recruited and retained in Arus Tech programmes met the recruitment target.
- Net Promoter Score of Arus Tech programmes achieved 30% and above.
More details: https://arus.cc/STEAM-teacher-fulltime-jd
How to apply?
Send your resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.