Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the planning activities on order fulfillment, master scheduling, factory planning, and delivery commitment.
- Review, analyze and optimize forecast/ demand vs actual loading trend and overall capacity/ material planning.
- Monitor and follow up closely on production performance and expedite lots to ensure shipment are on time.
- Driving production for shorter cycle time and On Time delivery performance to achieve/ exceed the goals of the company KPI and customer expectation.
- Drive continuous improvement project.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in production planning, supply demand planning, capacity planning, material planning, Diebank & kitting activities.
- Strong planning and analytical skills.
- Capable of clear, accurate and timely communication both written and verbal.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal.
- Knowledge in ERP/ MRP, SAP, Promis and Microsoft Office
- Candidate working in semiconductor background.
Apply at : https://my.jora.com/job/Product-Planner-1065e981db86782ee02b5b676034e563?from_url=https://my.jora.com/j?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIp-CczKLo6QIVGh4rCh3fTQIHEAAYASAAEgJVHfD_BwE&l=George+Town,+Penang&p=25&q=&surl=0&tk=ZsPjlEkRtC0WaqpsDw1Y-KxaHmiNuohXL7zxUR4Sj&utm_campaign=dynamic&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&sl=George+Town,+Penang/_srt=4175ebb8-9b0f-4534-b196-9d65c3cb0a66&sp=serp&sponsored=false&sq=&sr=244&tk=ZsPjlEkRtC0WaqpsDw1Y-Ucx4Zv9TYhlR4AJeVKMn