- To drive business growth, increase market shares and Bank/Team’s profitability via continuously identifying opportunities and provide solutions to meet the customers’ needs through cross-selling of AmBank Group’s whole suite of products and services.
- Market and manage key client relationships on a consultative approach by understanding the clients’ business and financing requirements.
- Actively identify and develop new business opportunities with existing & potential clients. Ensure customers’ needs are met while maintaining Division’s profitability.
- Cross-sell products and services to increase clients’ share of wallet by developing an account plan in consultation with the relevant product specialists.
- Negotiate and structure deals with clients.
- Provide holistic value added solutions.
- A recognized degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics and Business Administration, or equivalent professional qualification.
- Accreditation as a Certified Credit Professional is an added advantage.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in relationship management role with good knowledge and understanding of the market.
- Candidate with no prior banking experience is welcome to apply if possess relevant working experience for at least 2 years in accounting/auditing field
- Strong business minded, responsible, resourceful and with an eye for detail as well as ability to follow up thoroughly.
Apply at https://www.careerjet.com.my/jobview/6070ed5a214beee004dabe0ece56cd92.html