Altus Engineering & Trading Sdn Bhd
WE SPECIALIZE IN DESIGN AND FABRICATION OF THE FOLLOWING LIST TO SUPPORT THE SEMICONDUCTOR, ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONICS, EMS/CONTRACT MANUFACTURER AND AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY:
1) VARIOUS TYPE OF PALLETS (I.E.: WAVE PALLET, SMT PALLET, 5DX PALLET, AOI PALLET AND TAKAYA PALLET)
2) AUTOMATION SYSTEMS.
3) JIGS & FIXTURES, MACHINE PARTS, TOOLS & DIES.
4) FABRICATE PRECISION TOOLING PARTS.
1) Carry out Quality Control inspection on outgoing parts, as appropriate, and to control any non-conforming products to prevent unintended use or delivery.
2) Work closely with production personnel to achieve product conformity to requirements.
3) Ensure inspection records are duly completed upon completion of inspections
4) Ensure measuring devices are calibrated on a timely manner
5) Identify resource requirements of the QMS, so as to ensure effective and efficient functioning of the quality control processes
6) Implement timely actions taken to correct and/or prevent problems identified in the related processes, such as those arising from customer complaints.
7) Implement Quality Policy, Objectives, Targets, Continual Improvement Programs, as well as all related QMS documentation
8) Perform any other duties assigned by the immediate superior, the Director and/or MD.