- Preferably diploma; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus.
Other Requirements :
- Good working knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Power Point.
- Discreet and able to handle private and confidential information.
- Be flexible, easily adapt to changes and comfortable in dealing with all levels of people.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers, photocopier and fax machines.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- At least 1 â€“ 3 years relevant experience.
Job Descriptions :
- Perform diversified administrative duties such as general office administrative, preparation for new hire onboard, maintain contact lists and organize department functions/events.
- Schedule and organize activities such as coffee talk, appointments/meetings, prepare travel itinerary, make travel arrangement and provide general support to visitors.
- Assist in the preparation of regular headcount and attrition reports, prepare power point slides or necessary materials for coffee talk, trainings or meetings.
- Provide administration support from time to time in terms of meeting room booking, order stationery/office equipment/computer desktops/laptop, setup new laptop/computer desktop, coordinate direct mailing, sorting mail, office seating arrangement and take care of repair & maintenance of office equipment. Ensure tools are in good working condition.
- Write or distribute email for any site communication or announcement and coordinate for site events.
- Play an active role and support for any One Finance activities.
- Handle any ad-hoc tasks as assigned by managers from time to time.