Operate and Setup CNC machine
· To Perform machine operating tasks to achieve the set production standard.
· To control and maintain on quality and quantity of manufacturing process
· To assist on the continual process improvement.
· To set up machine per the machine operating work instruction.
· Work under the guidance of Supervisor to perform and complete the assigned duties in timely manner.
· Produce accurate, high quality components with maximum efficiency
· Follow safety procedures and company policies for equipment operation
· Maintain the work area clean, safe and organized.
· Able to work under own initiative
· Other Ad-hoc duties
Operate and Setup CNC machine according to standard operating procedure.
Follow Setup Sheet instruction to setup machine.
Ensure goods produced meet to the quality requirement as stated in customer specifications.
Achieve daily target output set by Supervisor.
Ensure the working area is kept clean and safe.
Others responsibilities assigned by Supervisor from time to time.